Webhooks make it easy to send your quiz leads information to a specific URL.
Using webhooks, as soon as a lead is generated at the end of your quiz, we'll send off the collected email address, their responses, score/outcome, plus other quiz data to a specific URL you can set in your quiz settings. This will allow you to integrate with CRMs, automatically follow up with your leads, and much more.
If you do not have the resources or time to build a webhook integration check out Zapier. Zapier is a turnkey solution that connects to a wide variety of CRMs and SaaS tools.
This is an example of the information we will post to a webhook when a lead is collected:
email: Submitted email
ip: IP address
host_url: URL where the quiz was taken
title: Title of the offer
description: Description of the offer
title: Title of the quiz
description: Description of the quiz
score: Percent score (if applicable)
title: Title of the outcome (if applicable)
question_title: Multiple select question title
title: Title of the first selected answer
title: Title of the second selected answer
If you already have a webhook and just need help adding it to Qzzr, you can set that up using the instructions below.
- Choose a URL that you'd like to send your lead capture information to.
- Log into Qzzr and edit the quiz you'd like to set up a webhook on.
- Choose the 'Configure' tab, then choose 'Offers'. If not already selected, choose 'Form' from the drop down menu in the upper left hand corner of the quiz.
- Next, paste in your webhook URL in the proper channel located under the 'Option' circle in the upper right hand corner of the quiz.
- After you've pasted it in, you'll be given a option to test your webhook. Try it out and make sure the data is coming in on your end of the webhook.
Note: Leads will still be collected on Qzzr and can be exported as a CSV at anytime. :)
This feature requires a paid Qzzr subscription