On quizzes, you can export the leads collected as well as anonymous breakdowns of all responses. Both of those files are sent to the email address linked to your account.
- To export your leads, go to the Stats page of your quiz, click the 'Export' menu in the upper right hand corner of the dashboard, and choose 'Quiz Data'.
- Your export should look something like this:
- To export responses, go to the Stats page of your quiz, click the 'Export' menu in the upper right hand corner of the dashboard, and choose 'Form Data'.
- Exported responses will include responses from all quiz takers, including those who don't finish.
- If you see a completely blank row it means the quiz taker hit the start button and never finished taking your quiz.
- If you see random blank answers, it means some questions were answered but the quiz taker left while taking your quiz (keep in mind if you have randomized questions enabled, the point where a user drops off could vary. See screenshot below for an example).
Both of these features require a paid Qzzr subscription. All paid subscriptions include the ability to Export Leads, to check if your plan includes Export Responses send us a message.